Monday, March 12, 2012

Another Monday! Praise God!

Spring is just around the corner and it is beginning to look like spring here in Middle TN. Today Woody and I walked around the front and back yards to check out what was growing. The pansies that he and Graham planted in the Fall are still alive and have started blooming...nice big blooms. I will confess that the picture tonight is not the ones that I saw today...I did take some of the ones that are blooming, but I'm too lazy to upload them from the camera tonight. Woody has done some cooking today...he made us some brownies and then tonight he made us a concoction to make vegetarian burritos. Late this afternoon he made a trip to the pharmacy to pick up some prescriptions for the two of us. One of Woody's major accomplishments today was to make a phone call to unravel the details of his Plan D for prescriptions...he finally "thinks" that he has it figured out! WHY are these things so complicated?!? In my opinion...ridiculous! I have spent the day finalizing things for the garden club program that I will be presenting on Thursday. Today I have spent time making displays for the program...and blowing my nose and sneezing (but doing a lot less of both) and trying to ignore my sinus headache (or whatever kind of headache it is). I'm just hoping that I can breathe and speak...no coughing, sneezing, or having to blow my nose constantly by Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment