Friday, March 9, 2012

Daffodilly Day!

It's been a very pretty day after yesterday's rain...sunshiny and chilly. We have both stayed in most of the day. Woody is still battling allergies...he's hoping that yesterday's rains helped to clean the air some...he did say that his symptoms had changed a bit...his nose isn't quite as runny...so perhaps working their way out of his system?!? I have done a little bit of sewing and worked on the Sunday School lesson for Sunday...I'm teaching...but wanted to have it all prepared before tomorrow...so it's done! Woody has read, played computer Scrabble, watched a bit of TV...pretty much had a restful day. Late this afternoon, he went to the Credit Union and then ran a couple of errands. When he got home he asked if I was ready to go get a prebirthday Blizzard treat. It didn't take much persuasion! So I had a dessert supper! Their flavor of the month, Mint Oreo, is pretty good! Woody had Strawberry Cheesequake. DQ's are having a special for this month...buy one Blizzard and get a second one the same size or smaller for 99 cents. Woody claims that the "99 center" was his! Hey...I'll eat the more expensive or the cheaper one...makes no different in taste (or size)! Well, tomorrow is the "BIG" day...I will once again be seven years older than my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment