Friday, March 30, 2012

Just Hangin'

We've just been hangin' around today...sort of like this door that got hung for Nathan and Kathy's porch today! Nathan now has some work cut out for him in order to screen it in. We "think" that perhaps both households are finished with the work done by the roofing company that has been ongoing since our hail storm back in mid-October. Woody and I finally handed over the check from the insurance company today. That check was dated November 11...so it has been a while. I know that our roof went on Thanksgiving Day, but then the rest of the things that had to be done have been stretched out over the last few months. Glad that "things" are finally complete after our houses got walloped with that hail storm. Through Nathan and Kathy's porch, you can see the side of our house that had to have the siding replaced.

Woody got up early and went for a walk as he didn't think that he would get a chance to mow today as rain was predicted. Well...we did get some rain, but not very much. He did get to do a little mowing and also did some more mulching of gardens. He made our weekly trek to the grocery store this afternoon. I have had sort of a lazy day...just haven't felt like doing much. But I did get my sewing machine up and running and am working on a spring project. Late this afternoon I just couldn't keep my eyes open so I took a little nap. Now I am trying to get back to work on my sewing...not sure that it is happening!






No comments:

Post a Comment