Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Beautiful Home!


How would you like to be the bird who live in this nest at this time of the year? Doubt that "anyone" is living here at the moment, but it's a nice thought! And, at the moment TN homes are surrounded in spring beauty.

I'm trying something new...I posted the picture from my laptop and am now typing on my iPad. Woody has spent a lot of time in the gardens and ran an errand. This evening he walked to and from the prayer room at church. I have had a busy day working around the house and have managed to get in a little reading and did the USA Today crossword puzzle once again...as did Woody. I've about finished listening to Heidi (I'll have to decide what to listen to next!)He played the computer in Scrabble, too. This evening I was invited to go to a local quilt guild meeting. I saw some beautiful quilts!

No comments:

Post a Comment