Thursday, March 8, 2012

Saturation Point Reached!

Well, the clouds had all the water in them that they could hold...it's raining...it's pouring! Graham learned about the saturation point the other day using a sponge...today he is getting an actual cloud demonstration!

Woody claims that he didn't sleep very well last night...but during the times that I couldn't sleep, he seemed to be sleeping...so who to believe?! I went to bed earlier than usual and woke up several hours later after having a good nap and then couldn't get back to sleep so read for quite a while. I am feeling the effects of not the best night's sleep as I'm pretty sleepy at the moment. School took on different hours today as a trial. Joy and Abigail came over before lunch and Esther and Elijah came over after lunch. Then an hour or so after they went home, I went over there to stay with Graham and Elijah. The girls had gymnastics and Nathan needed to take their vehicle in for a minor repair. The repair took longer than expected so I was over there for longer than expected. Elijah napped through most of the time that I was there and Graham showed me different things about an iPad. We ended up playing Monopoly on it. Woody has once again taken it easy most of the day. I'm hoping that his allergies are getting better...but I'm not sure that they are.

I forgot to relay an endearing moment yesterday...there was a knock on the front door yesterday afternoon and it was Elijah with a bouquet of wild flowers in his little hand. He held them out and said, "These are for you." He handed them to me and then headed back off to play after I thanked him. Moments like those...priceless!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment