Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Daily Discoveries!

At this time of year there are daily discoveries. When I was walking to the car this afternoon I discovered this beauty on one side of the driveway...on the other was a beautiful yellow tulip. So snapped a couple of pictures using my point-and-shoot camera that I carry "most" times in my purse. I wished that I had it in my hand this morning when I walked next door to get one of the children for their school time. They were all outside enjoying the beautiful day and Elijah (2) was riding around in the backyard on their battery powered Barbie car...he was wearing a hard hat...such a cute picture...that I missed! Shortly after I finished with the children's school time we had workmen at the door. They were fixing the handrails that had gotten messed up when the roof was put on. That puts it down to "just" one more thing to do...the chimney cap...and the hail damage job will be done! This has been a long drawn out process...shingles were put on Thanksgiving Day...and here it is the middle of March and things are just getting wrapped up. Woody and I walked next door to warn the children not to use the handrails today as the paint needed to dry...what did I do when I come back to the house...touch the handrail!!!!!! Oops! Bad Grammy!!!!! Woody and I checked on Graham's peas that he planted...definitely a bit higher than the last time we checked and then came back over here to check on Woody's tomato plants...again...more growth since the last time that I looked at them. Woody has read, done an errand, watched some TV...checked out gardens, etc. I worked in the library for several hours and then came home to finalize things for tomorrow's garden club program.

No comments:

Post a Comment