Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Super Tuesday

Elijah and Esther didn't come over for their time of school this morning as they were off practicing juggling, etc. with their daddy, so school got underway at 10am with Graham, Abigail, Joy and Esther's art class. Today we followed some step-by-step instructions to draw different animals. They did quite well and enjoyed themselves. Then Graham took the girls downstairs and showed them the air pressure experiment that he did yesterday. He made an aluminum can crush (and, not by stomping it with his foot). Then the girls headed home and he and I got underway finishing up the lessons/work that I had planned for this week...he learned about air pressure, the water cycle, clouds and various and sundry other things. After lunch I headed out to vote and run an errand. Later in the afternoon, Woody ran an errand and then drove to the prayer room. He is having allergy problems so he is limiting his time outside at the moment (reason that he didn't walk to the prayer room tonight). The lamp that I ordered a few days ago arrived this afternoon so I spent some time putting it together. I like it...hope that Woody does! I collapsed the box and got it out to the curb for tomorrow's recycling pick-up. Now I need to go vacuum up all the little pieces of styrofoam that broke off the big pieces that were packed around the lamp. My clean living room is clean no longer with all those little white pieces all over...what a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment