Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Study

Look who was posing so prettily in our garden when I got out of the car after church this morning. I guess that our across-the-street neighbor cat, Storm (aka Thunder to Elijah (to Elijah a storm is "thunder" so he calls the cat Thunder!)), was enjoying the sun on this sunny but chilly day. Storm just sat there and let me get quite a number of pictures for this cat photo study! A while after lunch Woody headed off to the monthly deacon's meeting at church. I ended up taking a nap as I kept falling asleep at the computer while I was trying to get Graham's experiment class lesson ready for tomorrow! After getting up I talked on the phone with my sister (making plans for her visit here next month!) and then got back to working on tomorrow's cloud lesson for Graham...this is taking quite a bit of study on my part to make sure that I am giving Graham accurate information. It's been a long time since I have studied some of this...and some of it I have never studied! So Grammy is having to do a bit of studying herself to be prepared! It's always good to keep learning things! We will be studying cloud formation and cloud types...so he can start making weather forecasts of his own by studying the clouds! He is also going to do a couple of air pressure experiments tomorrow...hope that they work. If you happen to hear an explosion...oops!!!!!!!! Woody returned from the evening service a while ago and is now watching a DVD movie that he got at the library yesterday. I guess I will go back to completing lesson plans for tomorrow! Then perhaps I will prepare some more for my garden club photo program that will take place next week. Woody has a big note written to himself so he won't forget to report for more grand jury duty in the morning. I predict that this is going to be a busy week (and, now, I ask myself...what week isn't!?!)! Now back to more Sunday study!



No comments:

Post a Comment