Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Sunday

It has been another beautiful Spring day...though a bit cooler than we got used to last week. Perhaps this is "Dogwood Winter?" The dogwoods are in full bloom...so perhaps! Everything just gets more beautiful each day...though that beauty brings more pollen to the air...and more sniffles to so many in the mid TN area. This area is known for its over abundance of allergy sufferers.

We got up this morning and headed to church. We both went to the early service and then on to Sunday School. Woody taught his 6-grade boys' class and I was the teacher for my class today, but deferred to another class who had a guest speaker. We came home and had lunch. I have whiled the afternoon away doing a little of this and a little of that...crossword puzzle, listening to Heidi, I lack two pages from finishing a "real book," etc. I would say that it has been a rather quiet afternoon...oh, and, I had a nap in my chair thrown in, too! Woody has watched some March Madness and he also went to visit a couple of church members...one of whom is going to have surgery in the morning. Then this evening he went to the evening church service. He has just come home and made a new popcorn concoction: Mexican Hot Cocoa Popcorn. He just brought me up a handful...rather tasty...sprinkled with cocoa powder, cinnamon, and ground flaxseed. I guess I had better end this "if" I am to get any more of this snack. Oh, almost forgot, Woody also made us a pan of brownies this afternoon, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment