Saturday, March 24, 2012

It's Apple Blossom Time!

Graham, Abigail, Joy, and Esther are so excited that there are apple blossoms on the apple tree that Aunt Melany gave Graham for his fifth birthday. Now, hopefully they will not get "nipped in the bud!"

It has been a cooler day...one that has brought a couple rounds of showers with a couple of claps of thunder. Woody went to the grocery store early this morning and then to the library and got in a four mile walk...all before rains came this afternoon. I got up all ready to get a lot done and I have managed to do some things...several loads of wash done and put away and just some general picking up around the house. While I was doing the straightening I listened to Pygmalian on my iPad...I had in the past read Pygmalian and I'm not sure how many times I have watched My Fair Lady...so rather familiar with it. The people who read this did a very good job. I am still working on today's USA Today crossword puzzle...just a few words to go. This afternoon I flopped on the bed as I am aching today due to the weather change and my Transverse Myelitis. While I rested for a while I started listening to Heidi (a childhood favorite) another classic that I have downloaded on my iPad. Yesterday I started reading The Tale of Two Cities...a download on my iPad. I still prefer reading a real book...but will give this a try. Woody has watched some March Madness on TV today. Graham, Abigail, Joy, and Esther came over for a while this afternoon. They gave me some more pointers on Angry Bird and another game!

No comments:

Post a Comment