Friday, August 30, 2019

First Dinner Guest

Graham came over this evening to share a pizza with me.  He's been showing me some of his 3-D creations on his computer.  He has been working on 3-D models for his 3-D printer...I think that is what he has been telling me!  All this is a bit over my head!  He also filled me in a little on his two college classes.

Today has been a grocery and errand day for both Woody and me.  Woody did some of our grocery shopping while he took his friend to do errands.  I did the main part of the grocery shopping today because I had some specific items that I wanted to be able to choose at the store.  Got everything found and bought and got home to put them away.  Woody did help me put them away.

When I got home from the store, there was an ambulance at the house across from Nathan and Kathy.  We knew that they weren't doing well.  The elderly gentleman refused to let the paramedics take him in the ambulance.  So his daughter needed some help getting him into the car so Graham helped her. Not a lot of dull moments around here.

After all my running around today, I'm tired this evening.  I have come upstairs to rest for a few minutes before I finish in the kitchen.  Just need to sit for a bit!  Of course, sitting can be "dangerous" when I'm tired...don't want to fall asleep at this point in the day!  I need to stay awake for at least a couple of more hours or I will wake up in a few hours and then not be able to get back to sleep for hours!

Woody is watching TV...I could join him, but...he watches a whole lot of news/political programs Friday evening and I'm just not in the mood for news—good or bad and definitely not in the mood for  political programming!  So I will sit upstairs in my chair and try not to get too comfortable!  Reading may be a mistake, too!






No comments:

Post a Comment