Thursday, August 1, 2019

Tomorrow—Day 52

We got a call this morning to say that the worker will be here in the morning to finish the floors...now we will see if "tomorrow" ever comes!  I am also to come up with a list with anything that needs touching up or fixed or whatever to present to the contractor prior to everything being finalized. I have a few things but most have been fixed already.

 I spent part of the day working on emptying boxes and packing/storing most of the items away.  Coming close to having all boxes empty.  It will be a major accomplishment when the last item is out of the last box...and that closet door is closed!

I fixed Woody a chicken sauce to go on angel hair pasta for supper.  I put in lots of fresh herbs...tasted pretty good...using liquid gold /chicken broth.  I had leftover tomato sauce that I made for myself yesterday.  I've got to go back and finish cleaning the kitchen. I stopped to watch Master Chef and to blog...trying to multitask...not doing the best job.

Tonight's photo is one of my favorite Tiger Swallowtail picture.  I'm sure that I have posted it on the blog before.  I like how iridescent its wings are.

No comments:

Post a Comment