Tuesday, August 20, 2019

School Day 2


I started off the day with school.  We had a good second day.  Elijah had his long time today.  He worked on circuits, made 3-D geometric shapes with a special Magformers Pythagoras set that we have in the school room.  

While we had school, Woody ran errands with his friend who doesn't have a phone or transportation.  

After lunch, I headed off to get my hair cut.  I took tonight's photo at the lake where I get my hair cut. It was a beautiful day...BUT it has been a very HOT day.  

Last night I did get Nathan's shirts embroidered with Motlow BCM.  So they are finished so he has them to wear  to his new job!  Motlow gets underway next week.  I'm going to go to the BCM in the morning to give them some input about the existing BCM library.  

Esther keeps popping in to work on her new craft skill: quilling.  She came over this afternoon after she was finished with school and has just popped back over.  I guess she is enjoying this new craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment