Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Just Us!



No workers...and note I have stopped counting days!  Our time is ours to come and go and use as we please!  Here are pictures of what we call "The Bear Bathroom."  It is the hall bathroom upstairs...the one that used to be the kids' bathroom and now is, I guess, the guest bathroom.  It's a tiny space as are all our bathrooms so a bit hard to get a picture.  The child's rocker in the picture my parents bought for Melany when she was 18 months old at the time we moved out to California in 1971.  It has been well used by Melany and Nathan and then by their children.  When we first moved to this house, I decided to put it in "the bear bathroom" to carry out the bear theme.  Then when our kids married and had children it was moved down to the family room.  Today is decided that it was time to bring it back up to the "bear bathroom."  The renovation has me rearranging things in other rooms than just in the kitchen!  I am very pleased with the way the floor has worked out in the other rooms we placed it besides the kitchen.  It really goes well with the woodwork in two of the bathrooms and the sun porch/laundry room.  I put some other things away.  I will get the big pile of "get-rid-of items" when Nathan and Kathy set up for the yardsale that they are planning for this weekend.  I also gathered the cleaning materials together that I had kept in the dining room during the reno process...so I could get to them or the workers could.  So...little by little...

Woody had an appointment to get his monthly anemia and B-12 shots and also saw the doctor at that clinic late this morning.  He got through in a decent amount of time since it was time for lunch.  Woody said that the doctor spent less than five minutes with him.  He has read and also worked on his Sunday School lesson.




No comments:

Post a Comment