Thursday, August 22, 2019

Ta-Dah!


 



Graham and Woody got the rolling island and stools put together!  Woody decided to get into the box and get everything out and take inventory of the parts.  I left him doing that when I headed to the Motlow Baptist Collegiate Ministry Center this morning to continue going through their library.

Woody had the drawers and one stool together when I got home and the second stool almost put together.   Graham came over a little while ago and put the island together.  He did it so easily!  He loves putting things together!  I guess that started with his love for making things with K'nex!  I am very pleased with the pieces...very sturdy.  And, I can move it to various places in the kitchen where I might need extra counter space.  I like the way it fits next to the food processor lift shelf.  I guess this will be where Elijah and I do his science experiments.  Since we didn't have the kitchen table we did his long time up in the school room and he worked with Snap Circuits and Magformers this week.  But I guess experiments will start this coming week.

This morning the children did their school at the Motlow BCM and the only school I did was give Isaac a pre spelling test.  Tomorrow will be his first spelling test ever.  He's having quite the time remembering all the letters needed in the words and to write them the correct way!  He did pretty well on his last pretest.




No comments:

Post a Comment