Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Shoe Day




Isaac came over to see if I would take Esther, Joseph and him shoe shopping...a tradition as summer comes to an end and school gets underway...Goosey (Woody) and I get them shoes.  We've been doing it since they wore hightop-baby shoes.  So Kathy and I headed off with these three today.  Some years we have taken all seven at the same time...but lately it has been just a few at a time.  Elijah and Joy got theirs a few weeks back.

Woody headed of and of a haircut and ran an errand.  After lunch I went to the church to work in the church library.  Donna and I checked books in and out and shelved the books that had been returned.  We straightened the shelves and got a couple of memorial labels run and put in books.  

I did a little in the school room, but not much.  It's about time to attack it if it will be done for school to start on Monday.  The days are dwindling down!  Time to get my head back into school and away from reclaiming the house after the renovation project.  

No comments:

Post a Comment