Saturday, August 10, 2019

Saturday

This is one of the red-headed woodpeckers who love the tip top of the light post that is near the road in between Nathan and Kathy's house and ours.  I don't think that I have ever seen one so ruffled.  They are usually very sleek.  Maybe the wind was blowing?  Or perhaps he was preening?  I took this with my long lens...he is way at the top of the pole and I was in our front yard.

We have had a fairly quiet day.  Woodybdid go to the public library this morning.  I did some more dusting...as I clear out things in the living room I can get closer to the furniture that needs dusting quite badly still due to the white dust of construction.  Several pieces of furniture we're blocked by kitchen things that kept me from being able to get said dust removed.  I dusted and also vacuumed in the area today where things for Nathan and Kathy's yard sale had been.  I have been doing a little sewing the last couple of days...well, really not a lot of sewing mainly machine embroidering.  Nathan has be putting "Motlow BCM" on several shirts.  I still have several to go.  And, this afternoon I embroidered some gold sunflowers on a tea towel that I am going to make into something for the kitchen.  Woody watched a DVD this afternoon that he got from the library.  He hadn't watched one in so long that he had to have Nathan come over and get it started for him!  We have both worked on our Sunday School lessons.  And, that about sums up our day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment