Friday, August 9, 2019

Friday


I got up to a yardsale going on next door.  I started getting my discards over to them so they could perhaps be someone's treasures.  Elijah, Isaac, and Joseph helped me carry some of the things over.  They had a good day for their sale and will be at it again tomorrow...so if in the area and looking for treasures from someone else's trash you might want to stop by Nathan and Kathy's.

Woody headed off early and did our grocery shopping and later headed off to pick up his friend and take him to do his grocery shopping and run errands.  I got under way with making an angel food cake to go with the strawberries he got yesterday.  I also cooked some hard cooked eggs so Woody would have some for his salads.  This was the first time that I had plenty of ice to cool down the eggs the way I make them so they are easy to peel.  Usually I just use one ice tray full of ice...but this time I could get plenty and still have plenty of ice left in the freezer.  Saying that to say that I am enjoying my first time of having an ice maker! JusT one of the many things that I am enjoying in my new kitchen.

Woody's been working on his Sunday School.  I worked a little on the Sunday School lesson that I will be teaching this Sunday.  Woody teaches 6th, 7th, & 8th grade boys.  I am substitute teacher for my ladies' Sunday School class.  

No comments:

Post a Comment