Friday, October 30, 2020

An Up and Down Day

Today I have done a lot of stepladder climbing. I have been changing what I store on the top shelf in the closet in what used to be Melany's room then our office and then an office/school room. I put away all the school things that are still over here...or at least I have started. I still have to decide what to do with all the art stuff. Some Joy and Esther still need to get...the rest...not sure. But the table is now pretty clear except for my stuff and a copier. I have something in mind to use the table for, but I will have to shift some of the storage tubs that are under it. I have been going through the cross stitch magazines that used to be stored on the top shelf in the closet. I'm still trying to decide whether to keep, throw, or see if someone might be interested...I have one person in mind. I will contact her once I have them all gone through and put in order. It has been fun looking through them. I still found things that I would like to stitch...that is IF I were still stitching...and then I think...MIGHT I stitch AGAIN one of these days? Of course if these totally disappeared and I decided that I wanted to go back to stitching I have plenty of cross stitch books and graphs to choose from...I am not "in want" when it comes to possible cross stitch projects! I started to sew this morning, but started at the wrong time...just as !oody came upstairs...he was later coming up to print off his puzzles today. So I left the sewing machine in the middle of a seam and never got back because I got busy moving things around. I just finished the first seam on my pants while I waited for the computer to come on. So I have begun sewing...just not getting the job done very quickly. But I guess these days there is really no rush for much of anything...just plodding along is a good pace for 2020! Woody is well underway with today's dialysis treatment and again things are going smoothly. He's watching Friday news programs. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment