Thursday, October 15, 2020

Thursday Doings

I don't think that there will be much of a blog tonight...I'm falling asleep at the keyboard! Woody is in the third part of his dialysis...he just a little while ago started the third dwelling time *1-1/2 hours). He's either watching news or presidential town meetings on two different stations! That will be a trick...back and forth and back and forth with the remote! Last night I put in a request for a book for Woody at the public library. They called around 9am telling me that they had it ready and that I could either come in (they are back open) or continue doig curbside pickup. I opted for curbside pickup. I dropped off the five books that he had finished and picked up a new one...Lincoln's Last Trial...about the last case Lincoln tried before becoming President. I had started reading it as an e-book, but ended up turning it back in when I got "hit" with a ton of other books that were ready to be read so I decided to wait on that one for a while, but thought that Woody might enjoy reading it. They had it in real-book form at our public library so got that copy for Woody. This evening I made an apple crisp...we are due for colder temperatures to come in over the next couple of days...sounded like apple crisp weather! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment