Monday, October 19, 2020

Oops!!!!

Oops! I almost forgot to blog tonight. I got busy working on all my "going through things" and forgot about the time. Woody is in the final cycle of his dialysis for tonight. We started his dialysis even earlier yesterday and today because he said that he didn't have anything better to do! He will be finished sometime between 10 and 11pm. I got the phone call from the Fresenius supply deliver person this afternoon saying that they would be here with his supplies between 8 and noon on Wednesday. I moved over the boxes from the last shipment this evening...so the far walls are now clear of boxes and ready for the new delivery. I also called the supply order phone number this morning as I wanted to make sure that the order contained enough cassettes. It did...so we should be good for another month. I'm going down to check on Woody and finish up cleaning the kitchen. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment