Monday, October 26, 2020

Busy Monday

I got up and started getting ready to head out to run errands. We needed to drop off some paperwork at Fresenius Kidney Care Clinic, I needed to buy some cording for the stocking that I constructing for Melany, then this was my monthly run to WalMart to pick up over-the-counter medications and get a few other things, lastly I stopped at our pharmacy to pick up a prescription for each of us. That done I headed home and Woody had already spooned up his lunch...leftover tuna casserole and green beans from Saturday's lunch. I started getting things set up for today's dialysis treatment. Kathy and Esther stopped by to see if Woody had any prayer requests for tonight's prayer meeting. Once he was connected and the dialysis treatment got underway, I headed upstairs to do a few things. In the end I spent a good part of the afternoon on the phone either talking or texting. I was expecting a call from an insurance person who said that she could get me better rates for the next year...sounded good until she started going through existing conditions and she found out that I have chronic kidney disease...that ended the call quickly and it is good to know that now when folk call to try to lure me to another plan that I can say what I say about Woody...you don't want me and or him. Simplifies things! I am wrapping a present now...almost forgot to get up and blog. Woody is well into his daily dialysis. Things are going smoothly. He had an omelet tonight and said that it tasted good...so something else to add to possible things that give him more protein. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment