Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Teaching Wednesday

Instead of teaching the grandchildren, we taught our son today...about time! He came over today to get his introduction to how to do the set up of the dialysis cycler and getting Woody connected for dialysis. He just watched me do everything today and took pictures with his iPhone. Next time he will give it a try on his own with me there for guidance, if needed. I like this end of training better than being trained! Donna and I didn't have our church library phone conversation today since it was at the time that we were setting up. Instead we did a little messaging back and forth in the morning. I know that she and her husband voted today. Today was the first day to early vote. We sent in our request for absentee ballots...personally I think that it is a bit late, but Woody thought that there was still time. We'll see! I continue to go through things from a bin in the closet in the guest room...I have gone through a lot but still more to go through. I woke up waaaaay too early (3am) and never went back to sleep...so I have dozed a bit or came close to dozing several times today. I did make Woody some more high protein pancakes this morning. He seems to like them...I didn't eat any so there will be some for a couple more breakfasts. Woody's treatment is once again going along smoothly...so glad that we have gotten over the bump of 100's of alarms in a treatment...we like 0 alarms much better. It has been over a week since he had an alarm during any part of his treatment. He is already in his third cycle of tonight's. He may be done before ten tonight. Last night he was finished 9ish since we started early due to my haircut appointment. Nice that he was finished and free of the machine before it was time to go to bed! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment