Tuesday, October 13, 2020

View from Our Window

This is the view that I see during the day when I am sitting in my recliner. So pretty and bright. Leaf color is still just starting around here. I'm looking forward to more colorful days. Today I continued to reclaim space. This time by reading through some old correspondence, cards, etc. I have been speed reading through the letters...enjoying the information inside. I will say that email is easier to get rid of than snail mail! I had a hair appointment after lunch and Woody decided that he wanted to be connected to his dialysis cycler machine before I left so that if I got delayed that I wouldn't need to hurry back. Since he started around 12:30pm, he should be finished even earlier tonight. And, so far things are going smoothly with tonight's dialysis. He did skip yesterday's which they told me at Fresenius that he could if he got back too late last night and he didn't get home till a little after 10pm last night...was at the hospital for over 12 hours for a blood transfusion. He got there between 9:30 and 10am and the transfusion didn't get underway till after 3pm! Each unit takes 2-1/2 hours and he got two units. He was definitely ready to be home when he got back last night. He did say this morning that perhaps he felt a little better than he had been...didn't get so tired just walking across the room, etc. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment