Friday, October 9, 2020

Friday

I truthfully am not sure what I have done today...as I sit down to write this...my mind is a bit of a blank! I did have to call the place that I order Woody's dialysis supplies and make a change in the order that the nurse suggested that I make. So that is done...so to wait a week and a half for the next load to come. This change made a difference in the number of boxes that will be arriving...more. I imagine that the delivery man will not be able to bring them in one trip from truck to house now. We have had a fairly quiet day. I did cook a pork roast...part of Woody's protein that he is supposed to be eating. The dietician gave me the number of grams that he is supposed to eat in a day so now we can get that figured out. I believe that we can do it with food rather than supplements. We are almost to the low mark that we aren't supposed to go under...not quite. I'll see if we can up it a bit when I go down to check on him...some protein for a snack this evening. Things, once again, are going well with the dialysis. Last night it "only" took 9 hours and 39 minutes...shortest time yet. It seems like each night a little more time gets shaved off...we're not sure why. Today I have talked with my sister and two friends...so it has been a catching-up-with-folk day. I'm still just looking at the fabric that I got in the mail yesterday...getting inspired? I did finish my 100th book of the year last night...guess that is an accomplishment. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment