Monday, April 26, 2021

Colorful Spring Monday

At least it has been a colorful day for birds! Yesterday I noticed that the Goldfinches were coming to the feeders in all their colorful yellow once again...they get dull during the winter. I decided to sit on the porch and eat lunch and this other colorful bird species appeared...a rose-breasted grossbeak. So pretty! It isnt the first time for me to spot one, but not one we see often. I'm ready for a new bird variety to add to my list. The birds are loving the warmer weather. We definitely have a beautiful serenade every time we are outside. I can recognize some of the birds by their song...but other songs I just wonder who is warbling them! Then there is Ol' Mr. Mocker (mockingbird)...he is always singing someone else's song to trick us! I got an email from my dermatologist and there was a link to all the papers that I will have to fill out...so I filled them out on the iPad using my iPencil and then printed them off. I am happy not to have to fill those out in the office...so confusing...much easier here where I can check on things like medications, etc. After I got that taken care of I got the grocery list made and after lunch, I headed to Kroger. Once a month our Sunday School class helps out one of our class members with groceries and it was my turn. After I got our frozen and cold groceries put away, I gathered whatI had gotten for her and headed over to her house. I was glad to find her at home...she no longer has a phone so we can't check to see if she is at home. We had a nice short visit and then I headed home to put the resto ours away. I passed Woody coming out of our neighborhood as I was coming home. He was on his way to Elijah's ball game and then would leave from there to go to Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer Meeting. I decided to make a casserole that I had been wanting to make but needed a couple of things for it. It just came out of the oven so I think that I will go dish me up some to test it to make sure that it is good! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! I will add for my records that this has been a very itchy day...trying to ignor the feeling but it is hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment