Friday, April 30, 2021

Getting Ready to Party!

It has been a busy day filled with doing lots. One of my first duties for tomorrow's party was to pick up the tablecloths...done! Later in the day we found out that some who are a part of tomorrow's party are not feeling well...so there was a bit of regrouping! Good thing that most of us have done lots of these parties and can go with the flow! Three of us went to check out the lay of the land this evening. Assignments have been made...so I think that we are heading in the right direction...and, come what may...tomorrow afternoon we will be having a party! We're just sorry that some are feeling under the weather. I have done quite a few loads of wash today. I got a surprise in the mail this afternoon. When we had our Cottey College virtual reunion, we had a scavenger hunt. One of the items we supplied was chosen to represent that part of our groups "finds." It was mentioned that prizes would be awarded to some of the best items. I never thought anytning more about it. This afternoon I received a manilla envelope with a stuffed duck and a little yellow rubber unicorn duck. The upper class has ducks as a "mascot." Though the years i was at Cottey the ducks were banned so our class was duckless! But i can no longer say I am duckless! I'm a little less itchy...maybe heading in the right direction...if it will just stay gone and not return! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment