Thursday, April 22, 2021

Earth Day 2021

We have had another fairly busy day. First, we headed off to the Fresenius Kidney Center for Woody's appointment with his kidney team including Dr. O. He is to continue to keep on as we have been. Though, they are repeating a test that was done a couple of weeks ago to see if it was a fluke in the testing or if they need to change things up a little. That appointment only took up around an hour of our day...but it always seems to encroach on more of the day...I guess both leading up to leaving and settling back in once home! I did get up this morning and make the breakfast sausage for Woody's upcoming breakfasts and for today's. That sums up my cooking for the day. Woody went to Elijah's ball game tonight and just got home. Elijah's team didn't fare as well as they have been. Now it is time to make Woody's evening protein shake...and, then, I guess, it will be about time to get his treatment set up for tonight. Our day did start out cold as predicted. When I got up the temperature was around 27°...brrrrr! So we had a freeze last night and tonight there are frost warnings out. Next week we are supposed to see some 80s...I think that we are ready! All our plants fared well...I did recover the herbs for tonight, but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't necessary. Well, off to make Woody's shake. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment