Saturday, April 10, 2021

Saturday Stitchin' Day

Tonight's photo was taken sevral weeks ago when Woody took me out to try out my new camera for the first time. It is obvious that it was several weeks ago when you look at the trees...what a difference a couple of weeks make in the leaves on the trees...things are really greening up around here. Neither of us have ventured out of the house...well, I did go out to the mailbox. The day started out rainy, but turned out to be a really pretty day as we got on into the afternoon. The Little League Opening Ceremonies scheduled for this morning got rained out as did the make-up game this evening. I have mainly sat and stitched today...keeping my feet up. My feet and legs are much better...the swelling is definitely going down, but they are still peeling. The itchy feeling is still with me. Woody didn't sleep the best. He continues to get alarms from his machine during the night. Once he moves around and restarts the machine they quit...but that is still a disturbance of his sleep. I know that he took at least one nap this afternoon as he was dozing when I went down to make his supper protein shake. By the time I umloaded the dishwasher, he was awake enough to tell me that he wanted a blueberry shake. I have made more progress on my cross stitch project...but it is still slow go. Woody plans to go to church in the morning to teach his Sunday School boys, then he will come home to watch the service on Facebook Live. I don't plan to go back until I have talked to my doctor this week. We have to make a decision about whether I get the second vaccine or not and if not then figure out if and when it will be okay for me to return to activities with larger groups of people. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment