Saturday, April 17, 2021

Life Becoming More Normal?

I got my gift for the shower finished this morning...two first Christmas ornaments. Since I took a picture, I'll insert it here so you can see what I have been stitching on.
I wrapped them in a Christmas gift bag and they were ready to go! It was nice going to a party for a change! I got more time to visit with Connie and also saw and visited with some of her family members who came to the party. Just nice to be out and about once again. Maybe there is hope of returning to normal...or at least to the new normal! We both plan to go to Sunday School in the morning...Woody to teach his 6th, 7th, and 8th grade boys class. And, me...to be in my class for the first time in a year and a month. After Sunday School, we will come on home and go to our church's virtual service via Facebook Live. Woody left a little while ago for Elijah's 7pm game...brrrrrr! I'll bet they get cold before the end of the game. I stayed home for several reasons...1)don't want to get cold! 2) I need to get things ready to alter a wedding dress tomorrow. Melany is bringing Brooke, Alex's fiancé, here tomorrow to see if I can do a few, easy alterations (according to Melany). Time will tell as to how easy! I've been gathering pins, a hem gauge, etc. I "should" have enough sewing tools around here to get the job done. But my sewing skills may be a bit rusty, as I havent done much sewing lately. Nothing like jumping in with both feet when I probably should just be dipping my toes in. My itching has come back somewhat...surely wish that it would go away and not return! It's a little better at the moment. I hope it contines to lessen. Really tired of this and just want it to ALL go away! I think that I will stitch a little...well, let's rephrase that last...got a couple of phone calls so am posting about an hour after I wrote that last sentence...no stitching and Woody is home from ball game. He said that it was nerve wracking but they did win and Elijah was put in to pitch to end the game! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment