Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Truly Tuesday

i have tried to have a more normal day and ignore my feet and legs...easier said than done! I did manage to get a few things done around the house,,,vacuumed a little, attempted to put a few things away and/or in better places. A little before noon I headed out to get my hair cut...always happy to have my hair cut day roll around. It has been a beautiful day. A new tulip had opened so I just went out to get a picture...so pretty with the violas behind it. Woody spent a little time outside working in the garden in front of the porch. It was the perfect day to spend a little time outside...except for the pollen count. We keep getting warnings about the high pollen count...crossing my fingers that I can make it through the season without many allergy problems...enough other problems to deal with at the moment. The itching is definitely getting better, though I did get awakened a couple of times during the night due to itching...so guess it isn't all that much gone away...yet. My feet and legs are still very swollen...I styaed off of them Sunday and Monday...but felt that I had to try to do a few more things today...I don't think that they are any worse. All the places now seem to be drying up and I am one BIG pealing mess. I tried to wear my tennis shoes when I went to get my hair cut...but found out pretty quickly that I needed to just stick to my slippers till the swelling goes down. I did manage to get in touch with Sears...the part is back ordered...a big thanks to them for letting me know...supposedly there is a place for me to check online...it would have been nice to know about it. I am now to let the know when the part comes (rolling my eyes!). Prhaps the dryer will get fixed begore the year is over! Our Fresenius dialysis supplies were delivered this afternoon...our usual delivery man was back...so he delivered at the end of his delivery time today rather than early in the norning. My barn buddies are coming over Thursday afternoon for a "camera session" so I have been going over some things...trying to learn how their cameras work so I can share some of my camera "knowledge" (ha!) with them...we will see how that goes! Each of us has a different make of camera...but it is surprising how each of them have just about the same features. I have been going over the insturction manuals for their cameras so I will know where the buttons, etc. are on theirs. By looking at their manuals, I now understand several things about my camera because it was explained a bit more clearly in their manual than mine. We'll all learn together. I am definitely still discovering things about my new camera and truth be told each time I read something about my old cameras I learn something, too. It's good to have some "a ha moments" when it comes to camera settings, etc. We'll have a good time together whether we learn anything or not! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment