Friday, April 23, 2021

Friday...Again!

It seems like Fridays roll around all too quickly these days...back when we worked, I wouod say that they didnt come often enough...but these days it seems just like Friday was yesterday and here it is Friday all over again! Today I got up with a mission in mind...make about the only request thwt Woody has made recently...a banana cream pie. And...I accomplished just that. He even had a small piece in the middle of the afternoon after it had had time to chill. Pretty good, if I do say so myself. The other plan that I had was to go to the pharmacy to see if the prescription had been phoned in...I guess third time was the charm, at least this time, as it was there. Then I headed down the street to the closest grocery store to our house to get some ice cream. Making two shakes a day has us going through ice cream much faster than usual. And, this store seems to be the only one that regularly keeps strawberry ice cream in stock. I accomplished those two things before 3pm. I also managed to get two loads of wash done today...the second is still drying...the first has been put away. Woody did "go out" once today...to out the car in the garage because there are possiblities of storms tomorrow. The Hasty's stopped by and we visited for a few minutes. So that about completes my day! I will shortly get Woody's dialysis treatment set up so it will be ready to connect him around 9pm. I hope that I will get a little more time this evening to work on my cross stitch project...it is about finished. I did sit and stitch a little this afternoon. But not a lot, as I found my eyes closing...so a nap got fit into the afternoon, too. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment