Thursday, April 8, 2021

Look Who's Having a Birthday!

Here Melany is on her 2nd birthday. We were living in Sunnyvale, California at the time. This was many moons ago...I won't tell...the main reason I won't tell is how it ages me when I say her current age!!!!! She doesn't seem that old, but boy do I feel old when I realize that I have a child this age! The birthday outfit she is modeling was a gift from a current blog reader...recognize it Linda?!? Woody left a few minutes ago for Elijah's Little League game. I didn't go as it is still hard for me to get a shoe on and I don't want to wear them very long when I do manage to get the on. I did wear shoes this morning when we went to Woody's nurse appointment at Fresenius Kidney Care Center. This is the two week check-in prior to seeing the doctor. He has lab work done and today also got an iron infusion. It was pouring torrentialy when we got to the center. We let the nurse know that we were there but stayed in the car till it let up a little. After the appointment we made a quick drive-through at the Credit Union to make a birthday transfer. By the time we left the kidney center, the rain had pretty much stopped. It turned into a beautiful afternoon once the rain stopped. I will say that the swelling in my legs and feet seems to be going down some...hopefully it is going away and that will be the end of the Covid vaccine reactions! My doctor's office called me today to say to continue what I am doing and she will evaluate this coming Tuesday if I should have more steroids. I see her Tuesday for my 6-month labs which I'm late for this time due to Covid. This afternoon my barn buddies, Marie and Carolyn came over and we had "camera class." We had such a good time together and they each had one thing that they were really glad that they had found out about their camera. We looked at camera settings, etc. inside for a while and then adjourned to the outside to try out some of the new things learned about our cameras...birds and flowers were the main photographic subjects...we all three got some really pretty pictures. Now that I have helped them figure out their cameras I need to get back to figuring out mine! Well, I guess there is no game tonight...Woody just came back in. It did rain hard early today, but since we hadn't heard anything we thought the game was still on...guess we figured wrong! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment