Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Wednesday

Our tulips have been so pretty this year. Now iris are starting to bloom...I'll get a picture eventually. I took one to use and it wasn't in focus. I've been in and out today. Woody stayed right here. Donna and I didn't work in the library today, but I needed to go to the church to find the tablecloths we will need for the party that a bunch of us are giving on May 1. I got that job done and heded right back home. This afternoon Carolyn called and said that she and Vicki were going to Hobby Lobby to check about somethings that we were going to need for the party. She asked if I didn't want to come and look too. So that was all it took to get me finally into the Tullahoma Hobby Lobby for the first time. It opened back in the Fall, but because of the Pandemic I hadn't been. I enjoyed poking around looking at what they were looking for and then continued to poke around after they both left. I needed some embroidery floss so got that and then "just looked" around at all the pretty things that they carry. I ended up with only the eight skeins of thread in my shopping cart, but enjoyed looking around in a store for the fist time since "sheltering at home" got started, other than the grocery store or our pharmacy. It was good to once again just leisurely look around in a store. I did wear a mask as did most of those I saw in the store. We had a little rain and Woody thought that it had helped his allergies. He really didn't feel very good yesterday...seems better today. Well, I guess I had better head down to set up Woody's dialysis...I took a little nap and just woke up a few minutes ago and realized that I needed to blog. Tomorrow I get to sit around and wait on the Sears repairman...hopefully it gets fixed this time. Last night after I blogged I sat and waited for almost a half hour to be able to "chat" with someone to get the appointment set up. I was pleased that we didn't have to wait a week or more to get an appointment. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment