Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Wednesday

Busy day almost from start to finish. Most of the time the first thing that we do is get Woody disconnected, but this morning he had managed to get out to the kitchen and gather his breakfast together so he could eat first. I got things ready to disconnect him while he ate. After getting him disconnected and doing all the steps to get the machine shut down, I fixed my breakfast and then went upstairs to get ready to head to the library. Donna and I checked in books and we both did some book processing...Donna entered many more into the computer than I...I did a bunch of little things before I got underway with entering books in the computer thus I didn't get but one entered. Donna probably did ten to my one..but there are more entered and more ready to get ready to shelve. When I got home Woody was outside doing a little weeding and leaf removing in the garden that runs along in front of our front porch. He didn't last outside too long as it was pretty warm today and he probably was dressed too warmly. He went inside to rehydrate and rest. I had a nice visit with Ruth on our front porch when she stopped by with some of her farm fresh eggs! He did do a little more out there late in the afternoon after it cooled off a bit. This afternoon I have been doing a little of this and a little of that with part of the that being sitting in my recliner with my feet up...I will never get things done that need to be done if I have to sit in this chair so much! My feet and legs are still swollen and covered with a rash and are peeling...just lovely...not! I did message my doctor with the latest late this afternoon so she can make a decision as to whether we need to do something more prior to my appointment on Tuesday with her. I will say I am more than ready for this reaction to the vaccine to go away! It will be 9 weeks on Friday since I got the vaccine...seems like it is time tfor all this to go away! My arms and hands were a nuisance, but my feet and legs affect my mobility to a point...I can get around...but should I be...is the question! I get things done, but much more slowly and lots gets left undone. We have to be up and out of the house before 9 in the morning for an appointment with Woody's Fresenius Kidney Care nurse. There are storms predicted during the night. We're hoping that the storms will have passed by when it is time to head out for the appointment. It is hard enough for Woody to maneuver around, but if raining, then that much harder! Time will tell about the ease of getting there! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment