Monday, April 5, 2021

Spring is in the Air!

I think that is probably literally in the air as we have a high pollen alert. I'm hoping that changing my alergy med doesn't mess me up as what I was on has kept me free from seasonal alergies...don't need those along with everything else that is "getting to me!" I am perhaps a little better this evening. I have pretty much done a lot of nothing today. I have been trying to keep my feet up since they are swollen. Woody has kept busy today. He spent some time upstairs on the computer this morning checking baseball statistics and working two crossword puzzles. The day warmed up nicely and he headed out to sit on the front porch for a while. He headed off a little after 4pm to watch part of Elijah's baseball game. He had to leave the game to go to the Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer Meeting. I have the blender all ready to fix his nightly protein shake when he gets home. That about sums up my day! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment