Friday, April 9, 2021

Signs of Spring

Not much more defining of Spring than a Robin sitting in a Dogwood tree. I sat out on the front porch for a short time this afternoon and took a few pictures...tonight's blog photo being one. I told myself that I was going to set aside this day to do some stitching and I have accomplished some, but it seemed that everytime that I sat down with my stitching I would doze off...won't get it done in time to give as a gift at this rate! Nathan stopped by today to pick up lawnmowers that need fixing. He also dropped off a carton of ice cream...a contribution to his Daddy's shakes! Woody spent most of the morning upstairs either working on the laptop or playing Scrabble with the old computer. I decided that I wanted marinara sauce since I harvested basil today and cut it up to dry. Decided that I wanted to use some of it fresh. So I had marinara sauch on angel hair pasta for supper...Woody? Well, he had a high protein strawberry shake. Woody is now at Elijah's ball game...this is the makeup for last night. I hope that he found them as Kathy texted me after he had left that they were at the other field. The problem with that field is that he can't park as close to the stands and has a longer walk to get there. I guess I will go downstairs and get his dialysis treatment all set up so it will be ready to go when he is ready for it. Be safe! Be well! Be Cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment