Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Today’s Visitors

Tonight's photos show some of the visitors to our bird feeders today. Woody and I spent a little while sitting on the front porch. The pollen count is high so neither of us stayed out very long. It has been another beautiful day...perfect porch-sitting weather! Our routine changed a little for last night's dialysis. I had to capture the drain fluid so it can be analized. Woody had an appointment to stop by the kidney clinic this morning to drop off the drain bags and to let them draw some blood. They are rechecking as his last check like this was a little off so they are checking again to see if there is a problem or if it was just a fluke. I guess we will wait to see if we hear from them or if we will just learn the results at his next appointment in May. We both tried to snatch a nap this afternoon as neither of us slept well last night. Woody due to alamrs and me due to itching. I can distract myself from the itching during the waking hours...but come night and not doing anything but trying to sleep then the itching is very noticible and hard to ignore! I did manage a short nap this afternoon...but woke up due to itching. I did a few things around the house and then decided that I wanted to sit down and stitch. I am almost finished with another Christmas ornament. Our sweet neighbor once again included our back yard in her yard mowing task. I got to visit with a friend from our Sunday School class when she dropped off something for me to take to the party we are giving on Saturday. It was good to visit in person! I guess things really are slowly but surely going back to some sort of normalcy. But still...Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment