Thursday, April 29, 2021

Rain Washed

Everything was so green and clean after the rain that passed through on our way to Murfreesboro, while I was in the doctor's office, and some more on the way home. Woody said that it really poured while I was in the dermatologist office. We travelled home the back road, but not conducive to picture taking due to raindrops and windshield wipers. I did get one rainy barn:
I guess that the visit to the dermatologist pretty much said more of the same...just a little longer and thus a little more aggresive...but more prednisone...over a longer time...sort of a pattern. It seems that my personal care physician was on the right road and the dermatologist is just upping it a bit more. She also prescribed a stronger antihistimine and some steroid ointment to out on my arms and legs. I go back to see her in 3 weeks to see if this is doing the trick...or if she needs to pull something else out of her magic bag of medical tricks. We wondered if Elijah's game would get rained out, but it was played...though it poured at the end of game to stop it early...st least Woody came home. He has changed clothes as his outer layer was pretty wet...now cozied up in his recliner in dry shirt and dry sweatpants...in for the night...Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment