Wednesday, April 28, 2021

It's Wednesday!

And, the reason I know it is Wednesday...Donna and I worked in the library this morning! So my week is set...Sunday School at church, church service via Facebook Live started off my week and now working in the library moved me over to make the second half of the week get started right! Several of us did a little preparty planning via phone calls this afternoon...so that should have us well on the way to Saturday and the party that afternoon! Moving forward! I'm heading down to get Woody set up for his nightly dialysis after I finish publishing the blog...a little early tonight because we have to be away from here by 8:30 in the morning in order to get to my 9:30 appointment with the dermatologist. It has been another itchy day...one thing that I am noticing...if I itch on one spot on my right arm...then that same place on the left arm itches...same with legs and feet! I am so hoping that there is an easy solution...but I doubt that she will have the magic pill...not going to hold my breath! But hoping that somewhere down the road not too far away there will be some solution...other than just living with it! I finished a cross stitch ornament last night so I plan to start another one tonight after I have Woody connected for his treatment. I'm patiently waiting for my order of linen to arrive so I can start another sampler or a little needleroll. I have plenty to keep me busy till the package arrives. Nathan, Joy, Esther, and Elijah paid us a little visit today. They came to practice batting and pitching in our backyard. They have a back stop set up back there. Before they headed home, they all came in to say hi...nice to see them! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment