Friday, April 2, 2021

Full Friday

Of course, these days, the first task of the day is disconnecting Woody from his dialysis. I think that the verdict is still out as to whether he likes doing dialysis all through the night. He continues to get alarms periodically which interrupt his sleep. He is sticking with it since he wants to do things during the day. Mid morning woody and I headed out. He needed to deliver literature from the church to his deacon family who are shut-ins--either at their own homes or assisted living, etc. We delivered three of the four and then detoured to Walmart so I could pick up the new meds my doctor suggested I take for the rash and the itching that I am having following my first Covid vaccine. I found them easily and then we headed to deliver to his last deacon family member. On the way home he made one last detour--to Arbys--a roast beef sandwich sounded good to him again. I have done several cleaning jobs that I had neglected for a while...maybe wasn't the wisest as my left foot isn't feeling the greatest. I am reclining in the chair to give it and the right one and the rest of my body a bit of a rest before it is time to connect Woody for his nightly dialysis treatment. I also made a recipe of high protein pancakes for Woody. So am feeling a bit tired this evening after all my activity. Woody spent a while upstairs this afternoon checking out about ballgames and also doing his crossword puzzles. Once I have Woody's treatment up and running, I plan to retire for the evening to my chair and do a little more cross stitching. Lately I find myself waking up with the needle in my hand and hoping that I haven't taken any stitches with my eyes closed! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment