Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Added a Little Touch of Fall

I left adding the touch of Fall till the end of my day. I got a couple of other things done first on this day off from dialysis. I did get everything back into my two upstairs bathroom lower cabinets and the one cabinet in the kitchen. Good jobs done! I was glad that I had taken pictures of my lower kitchen cabinet as I unloaded it. I looked at the pictures and worked backwards through the photos till I had everything back in place. And, what had come out did all fit back in! I took a morning nap instead of an afternoon nap. I knew that I would be gone at the usual time of my afternoon nap and didn't want to miss it! Plus I woke up quite early this morning so I was ready for a morning nap. This afternoon I went to get my hair cut. I was a week later than usual and was very glad to get it cut. Woody has had a quiet day...free to move between the couch and his recliner without three hours hooked to his dialysis machine and having to stay in his recliner for the duration. He's surfed a bit online with his laptop and worked four crossword puzzles and watched TV and rested his eyes several times and has eaten three meals! That about sums up our day. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment