Thursday, September 29, 2022

Thursday

Well, September days are fleeing! I am really having trouble realizing that October is upon us. I guess I have been blinking too much! Time is just flying by! We had another good dialysis day and the dialysate batch "brewing" as I type this. Tomorrow may be interesting. Woody gets another iron infusion and also his shot for anemia. Giving him that shot is something that neither of us look forward to! I got word from our nurse today that she has ordered more iron...but just two of the smaller doses...one for next week and one for the next. Last week I gave three of the larger doses and two this week...at least it will be less! BUT the smaller doses are even harder to draw up into the syringe. I won't think about those...just want to get through tomorrow's! Today I made another cran-apple crisp. So Woody got dessert with his supper tonight. Tomorrow we are supposed to get the duct work done under our house. I'm glad I'm not the one having to work under the house! I'm enjoying the new book that I'm reading...a random choice...one I didn't know if I would enjoy...sort of like the last one I read. I ended up enjoying that one too. Sometimes it is good to crawl out of my usual reading rut...new author, different genre, etc. But it won't be long till I am ready for a cozy mystery or a legal thriller or a historical fiction...or...Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment