Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Tuesday

We've had a pretty ordinary day for our "new normal." The dialysis went well...I just had to do an iron infusion during his treatment...which I still would rather not do as it is just one more thing that can go wrong while doing it. The main problem with that is the timing of when to give it and the drawing up the iron into the syringe. But managed to do it...just one more of those this week and we will be done with those till they send us some more. I'm sure we are doing these infusions hoping for better lab results the next time we do labs, I think that is next Monday...the first Monday in the month. I will know thwt for sure when we receive the labels for the lab tubes in the mail...guessing those will be in the mail toward the end of the week. After lunch, I headed off to the store down the street to get ground pork for Woody's breakfast sausage and also got some eggs. Getting eggs will let me out off my trip to Kroger for a few more days. During the dialysis time today, I did make Sweet 'n Sour pork and we had that for lunch. The kitchen is all cleaned uo and the dishwasher is running, In other words the kitchen is closed for today! I did finish a book today. I'm getting ready to do some cross stitching...still stitching Christmas ornaments. I "think" this one is for my sister. Woody has settled in for the night. He said that he was hoping to get some sleep in. It has turned cooler here and I hunted down a heavier fleece throw for Woody. It's supposed to drop down into the 40s tonight as it did last night. It was a very pretty day...nice temps...didn't get out of the 70s today and low humidity...very nice! This is one of the perfect times of year in Middle Tennessee! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment