Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Another Day…Another Dialysis

Everything went well for Woody's treatment for today. And, now we have a day off...though I will have to make a batch of dialysate. During his dialysis time, I did manange to make a pot of soup...so when he was finished, our lunch was ready. Neither of us did a lot this afternoon except for lying around. I headed upstairs to my chair and a heating pad. I have a bit of a stiff neck. So I did a little bit of reading and a lot of napping. Today wasn't one of those days that you really want to add extra heat. The last few days of summer are showing that summer isn't over...yet! It got to 90° today. I did water this evening...hoping to encourage the perennials to come back next year and encouraging the last tomatoes and peppers to turn red before frost. I almost forgot that it is Tuesday and the night to take garbage and recycle to the curb, but I got that done just as it was turning dark. It didn't take long for the days to grow shorter! I am heading to go out the last dish into the dishwasher and head upstairs for the evening/night. Maybe I can do a little stitching this evening since I slept so much this afternoon. Woody has settled in for the night. I plan to either read or stitch. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment