Friday, September 2, 2022

Friday…We Think!

We'll call this photo "September Rose." When I watered, I noticed that the little rose bush that Nathan, Kathy and family gave me earlier this year had one bloom on it. This is its first bloom. We have had a very uneventful day...a very good thing! We made it through Woody's dialysis treatment with no alarms and I managed to get the dialysate batch going with no glitches. It is still being made...it won't be finished making till 10pm. During dialysis today, I managed to make our lunch...Sweet 'n Sour Pork. Woody must have liked it as he had two helpings...something that rarely happens these days. We will get up in the morning and do it all over again...but I won't have to make a dialysate batch. Since we have Sunday off, I won't have to make another batch till Monday. It lasts for two treatments. During a break this afternoon, I read a couple of chapters in my latest book. When I head upstairs in a little while, I hope to either read or stitch. The kitchen is cleaned up and the dishwasher is going. I'm heading to put a load of clothes into the drier. Woody has settled on his couch/bed. So I guess our day is winding down. The reason for tonight's title is that just a few minutes ago, Woody wanted to know what day it is...these days it is really hard to keep track! I'm sure his days and nights tend to run together. I am able to keep a little better track since I have to fill out daily records on the dialysis iPad daily. And, I am the one who has to keep up with dialysis days, days off, appointments, etc. So I have to keep tabs on what is happening via my iPad calendar...check it often! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment