Friday, September 16, 2022

Finishing Touch

I added the finishing touch to our Fall door...a new Fall doormat. It was delivered this afternoon and I am pleased with it. This was a joint choice...I had a couple doormats picked out online and I let Woody choose the one he liked best. Tonight we are both pretty tired. Woody had both a dialysis treatment today and his oncology appointment and thus his Keytruda treatment. I also gave him his Mircera shot for anemia today. That adds up to a lot of treatments. I am just tired. I have been doing a little cleaning today...working on cleaning out some of my kitchen cabinets. I'm done in for the day. I will start the dishwasher in a little while and call it quits and head upstairs. Woody has already called it quits for the day had me turn out the overhead light in the family room. His dislysis went well until the very last once again today. The nurse and I figured out what I might be doing wrong and it was confirmed by one of the NxStage techs. The buttons on this new machine aren't responding the way the original machine did and I am having trouble pushing them at times. It has been decided that I'm probably not actually stopping the machine/pump at the end when I push the stop button. So tomorrow I will be more diligent about pushing and making sure that the pump has actually come to a stop. I have taken several pages of end treatment steps and combined them into a list on one page so I don't have to keep flipping pages while I am trying to push buttons! Anyway, all this thinking and problem solving has my brain fried for tonight! But hopefully a good night's sleep will have my brain refreshed and ready to give the dialysis another go tomorrow...then a day off! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment