Saturday, September 3, 2022

Busy Saturday

We had a morning of dialysis...everything went smoothly. Always happy to be able to report that good news! Tomorrow is a day off from dialysis. We both look forward to a day off! This afternoon, I got a text from Kathy asking if Abigail could come over to bake a cake in our oven...one of the elements in their oven had gone out. So we had a nice visit with Abigail while her cake baked. She shared her adventures as a preschool teacher at a local church's preschool/day care. Sounds like she is being kept busy! Abigail has such a love for little children! This evening I made another cranapple crisp for Woody...one of the things that tastes realy good to Woody these days. And, that's about all either of us accomplished today. Well, Woody did work four crossword puzzles. I have added to his two puzzles that he has done for years...he needed more to occupy him during the three hours he is hooked up to his dialysis machine! I started looking for new ones when it looked like I wasn't going to be able to print out one of the ones because they were going to require subscribing to their online paper. But so far I am still able to print it so I am for as long as I can. But found two more so have added them in, too. Well, time to check on the apple crisp and to clean up the kitchen...again! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! We hope you are enjoying your long Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment