Monday, September 12, 2022

Fall is Definitely in the Air!

Woody and I got home a little while ago from Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer Meeting and there is a chill in the air. I heard that it is supposed to get down into the 50s during the night. But I also heard tha this cool off is just for a few days and the temperatures will go back up into upper 80s. That's okay. We're used to the temps going back and forth as the season changes. It's days and nights like today that let us know that Fall is definitely on its way! We had a very smooth day for dialysis today...thank goodness! I did several cleaning jobs in the kitchen and also did a little cooking. I can work in the kitchen and still keep a close eye on Woody's dialysis. Even though it was a smooth day, I was still ready for a rest this afternoon. Nathan, Kathy, Joy, Esther, Elijah, Isaac and Joseph stopped by for a few minutes this afternoon. We had a couple of "sonny-do job" for Nathan to do! Thanks, Nathan! Good to see most of their crew, too! After they left, I headed upstairs to rest for a while and ended up taking a longer nap than I meant to. Maybe I can do a couple of things that I meant to do this afternoon this evening since perhaps I'm a bit more rested! We'll see. We came home from prayer meeting and had a light supper. Now Woody is settling in for what to him can be a long night...of both sleep and wakefulness. I finished another book and am starting another so maybe I can at least read or put in a few more stitches in a Christmas ornament. My stitching has slowed way down. I was doing so well getting underway early. I do have quite a few stitched...but many more to go and at the rate I am stitching these days, what I want to get done won't get done. Thanks to Cheryl for the cute turkey that got added to my Fall decorations today. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment