Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Another Good Day

We've had a good day...another pretty fallish day. Woody's dialysis treatment went smoothly again. That is an answer to prayer...and I always give a big sigh of relief once it is done with no glitches! We look forward to a day off tomorrow...and, like this past Sunday there's nothing that needs to done for the dialysis process. I ordered dialysis supplies today. We filled out a questionaire that needs to be returned to the Fresenius social worker next week when we go in for an appointment. After lunch, which was later in the afternoon because we didn't get started as early this morning, I went to the library to get Woody some books. He hasn't been reading much lately, but when I asked if he would like me to go to the library he was enthusiastic. Now, I just hope I chose some that he will enjoy. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious.

No comments:

Post a Comment